New: Next+ Serum Test
Artuvetrin® Serum Test has now become Next+
Next+ is an innovative allergy test for detecting specific immunoglobulin E (IgE) in the serum of dogs and cats. It has all the benefits of our Ground-breaking technology + it employs a new generation of CCD blockers.
A Nextmune company
Artuvet is the producer of Artuvetrin® Therapy – an allergen-specific immunotherapy that is tailor-made for every animal and treats the cause of allergy instead of just the symptoms. In addition, Artuvet uses the latest technology for its blood tests. The Next+ Serum Test has been specially developed for dogs, cats and horses. In addition to blood tests, Artuvet also has skin tests.
For Veterinary Clinics
Allergy tests and licensed immunotherapy make a difference
We understand allergy better than anybody else. Our offering encompasses best-in-class products, expertise and customer service. We have nothing else in mind than to help you as a veterinarian and your practice to fight allergy for a better life for patients and pet parents alike.
- Equine Digestion and Nutritionby Nextmune on 17 March, 2021 at 19:32
Horses that test positive to multiple foods could be dealing with a condition called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Leaky Gut Syndrome is a breakdown of the protective intestinal tract lining, coupled with an […]
- Equine Insect Bite Hypersensitivity (IBH)by Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 22:13
Insect bite hypersensitivity (bug bite allergy or IBH) is a common summer problem. Susceptible horses are actually allergic to the insect’s saliva. Horses can have allergic reactions to any biting […]
- Equine Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO)by Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 22:10
Equine Asthma | Inflamatory Airway Disease (IAD) | Recurrent airway obstruction (RAO) Equine Asthma, a term that encompasses various syndromes including Inflammatory airway disease (IAD) and […]
- Why Differentiating Seasonal From Environmental Allergies Is Keyby Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 21:57
Does your patient suffer from localized or generalized itching? Do they exhibit nasal discharge or watery eyes? Are they coughing, sneezing, or wheezing?
- Is Pollen Season Growing Longer? A New Study Investigatesby Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 21:46
Does pollen season bring in more and more allergy patients each year? Based on a new study from The Lancet Public Health, this could be true.
- Dog Allergies 101by Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 21:43
Although itching may be the most common allergy symptom in dogs, reactions are typically complex and are often manifested in a variety of ways.
- Horse Allergies 101by Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 21:41
Allergies caused by different environmental and barn conditions are becoming increasingly prevalent in horses. Most horses no longer roam the fields and graze on fresh grass; they now spend most of […]
- Cat Allergies 101by Nextmune on 12 March, 2021 at 21:39
Itching is a common allergy symptom in cats and often manifests into other symptoms initiated by a variety of environmental, household, and food triggers. Environmental allergies are caused by […]
- Dr. Thierry Olivry's Point of View | March 2021by Dr. Thierry Olivry on 1 March, 2021 at 21:51
Sublingual immunotherapy also works in allergic cats! Dear Colleagues,
- Education Week, a huge success!by Nextmune on 16 February, 2021 at 09:42
Nextmune Academy is official! We had a great kick off event in the first week of February, our Education Week was a success!
For Pet Parents
Pets deserve a comfortable life
Pets cannot tell us why they have itch, that is where we come in. Artuvet offers allergy tests and treatment to veterinarians. On this page you will find all information about allergy, allergy testing and allergy treatment.