Account Manager for The Netherlands (Zuid-Holland area)
Artuvet Animal Health B.V. is part of the Nextmune Group, which is a science-driven, global specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to better health for companion animals.
We have a particular passion for allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Our business is at the forefront of allergy diagnostics and immunotherapy – a unique treatment that reduces or eliminates allergic symptoms by fighting the cause of allergy. The first choice for treating allergies.
Artuvet’s office is located in Lelystad, The Netherlands. Our facilities are certified according to GMP requirements.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager for the Netherlands. This person will be responsible for the sales within a defined territory. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service.
- Visiting prospects and the existing client base (veterinary hospitals and clinics)
- Deliver key messages and scientific information around products to customers
- Acquiring new customers and establishing long-lasting partnerships
- Achieve sales growth in the territory
- Ensure further business development
- Build and constantly develop knowledge and expertise in key therapeutic areas
- Share experience with other colleagues and sales team
- Gain insight into customer requirements, competitor, and/or market trends and developments;
- Implement agreed upon strategies and initiatives.
- Implement all steps in CRM
Work Location: Home-based (preferable Zuid-Holland area)
Field Activity: Up to 100 %
- Bachelor’s degree (science related, e.g. veterinary, pharmacy, biology is a plus)
- Sales experience
- Strong commercial skills
- Self-ability to develop, advance and maintain strong relationships
- Enthusiastic, independent and able to collaborate
- The ability to prioritise, plan and execute accordingly
- Hands-on mentality, which enables you to put words into action
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexible to learning new products and approach various market segments over time
- Strong team member
- Good computer skills: MS-Office, databases, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both in spoken and written communication
- Valid driver’s license
If you are interested please send your resume together with a motivation letter (in English) to: email@example.com